Monday, December 15, 2008

I love Horses!




These photos are of the Hingle's Aunt Marybeth's horses. I think the colt is very cute. I love Horses especially ones with blazes. I posted two pictures of the Hingle's aunts horses. I love to watch these beautiful animals ,even if I don't own them! I hope one day to own a horse and get to ride it all of the time.
When I grow up I hope to be a horse trainer and have my own stables. If I go to college I plan to study Equine Sciences...that means horse science. I think that would help me to be a better horse trainer. I hope my husband is a vet or ranch/ farm owner...that would be helpful!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi em,
nice job 4 your
first post!!!
i love horses 2!!!
your friend,
anabeth meyer

Unknown said...

good job em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!