Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Siblings And Me!















Hey guys!
I hope your having a good day!
I haven't really realized how much we have really grown up!
So enjoy the pictures!
We're with each other every day so you don't really see it.
But if you hadn't seen us in a while you would totally see it!
I really like who my siblings are becoming!
I now their still young,but they have friends who are not Christan's,and they are still
the same as they were before they had those friends!:]
So good job guys!
Love ya!
And I'm really proud of you!:]
Tonight we are putting up the tree!
Can't wait!=)
I love Christmas!
Nana is here to help with Mamma!
It's fun having her here!=]
I gave jack Jack a bath today!
He looks and (smells)way better!;)
I gave Sam her present!
Her skirt was a little big,but not bad!
Well I just found out Daddy is home so I gotta go!
OXOXO EMILY OXOXOX

No comments: