Friday, January 25, 2013

Theses bodies...

Hello there!
How has everyone been? I've been well!
Very,very busy but well!
I'm writing this from my iPod, I was thrilled when I found a Blogger app!
Maybe I'll keep up with this a little better now...
This morning I woke up to a very sweet text from my dear friend Mercy.
At the end she shared this verse:"For I am the Lord,your God,who takes hold of your right hand and says to you"Do not fear;I will help you." I was blessed,because it's true.He will help you.He is there for you when others are not,he always has been and always will be.
My goal this year is to be closer to him than I was last year.This is one goal I'm excited about putting the work in for.
I catch myself often wish I were closer to him,but I've come to see I can't just expect it to be like;BAAAMMMM!!!!Your now close to God and the best Christian daughter in the world.I have to work at it,and will for the rest of my life.
Some people say live like you are dying,the truth is we all should.
Not like some people think,they think spend all of your money,party,make bad decisions,and have "fun".Who cares I'm dying,right?Wrong.When I say that I mean glorify
God in everything you do.Live as if your going to have to face judgement tomorrow when you wake up.
Well school is calling me,I'll write soon.
Thank you for reading!
Emily Cangelosi.









No comments: