Thursday, February 28, 2013

Little Talks...

Hello Everyone!!!
I hope you have all been well!I have been good!Swim ended for me last Sunday...So needless to say I am having a difficult time trying to figure out what to do with myself.I already miss all of my friends...It's is so strange to not see them all the time.I suppose a good way to describe how I feel about all of it is:Don't cry because it's over,rejoice because it happened...We have our banquet on the 12th of march.I am already counting down the days.
I have already started working towards next year...I really dislike the off season because you have to make sure you are not lazy. Isn't that simply horrid?I think it is...Not really.But I do wish Swim was actually all year around!It would make me so happy!!!!Bethany is going to be swimming on my summer team with me this year!It will be so fun!!!I can't wait!!!Yesterday Mom and I went to a bookstore to find Daddy a book,but Jeremiah and I went off adventuring.(It was just Jeremiah,Jude,Mom and Myself at the store.)It was a very cool place!They not only had books,they had movies,games and best of all a lot music stuff.They had old records and cd' s.As well as headphones.Which I have been in need of. So I found the ones that were simply calling me..Not really.Headphones can't call you..Oh I make myself laugh.Just kidding.But anyways the ones I settled on have Elvis on them,and are pretty awesome.Jeremiah thought the box was cool for some reason?He has come into my room more than once today an picked it up,I guess he likes it because it has magnets in it?But I am really not sure...
Well I must be getting back to School...Thank you for reading!!!I hope you enjoyed it!!!-Emily Grace Cangelosi


























No comments: