Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hey there!


















Hey!
How are you today?
I'm awesome!
Surrounded by people I love!
I love that feeling!:]
Don't you?
Today I did school...
Which seems to be getting way harder...
Mom says that's a good thing?
Hmmm...I not really sure about that.
Just kidding!
I live.:]LOL!
Jon hurt his eye yesterday night!
It's so swollen!
I kinda looks like one eye is super small, and the other is really big!
That's exactly what it looks like!
So I suppose I'm good at describing gross eyes...
Hmm...Not sure if that's a good thing either?
I have to think on that...Anyway it's doing better than this this morning.
He couldn't open it!
I like nearly had a heart attack,when it happened!
I was a little uneasy,but figured Daddy was watching them so it was okay...
Wrong.
Daddy was a little busy holding Jude.
And I some how look over that fact...
Not really sure how but I did.
I felt so bad!
He was screaming,and Beth was crying.
Because she was pretty much the reason it happened!
And I love her when say this,but she normally is 50 percent of the trouble...
I don't mind tho,it make's Beth,Beth.:]
This Link is for my favorite Hot Chelle Rae song.
Enjoy!:]
Well I have to get ready for bed.
Love you guys.
OXOXOX EMILY OXOXOXO

No comments: