Monday, January 30, 2012

Queen of The Scene




Hey.
Even though my title is Queen of The Scene,I'm really not one.
It's not like I'm not confident it's,more like I really don't like to be mean.
It's seems people think it's cool to be a total jerk.
You know?
Well I totally disagree with them.
I know this girl,I'm not going to name her,but she is really sweet.
Unless someone "cool"is around then you're just a loser who she used to be friends with.
I've mostly given up on being her friend.
I'm still nice to her,and when she is being nice I am too.
But it's weird to me,It's a love,hate thing for sure.
http://youtu.be/uGcsIdGOuZY?t=1s
This a link to one of my favorite bands Skillet's song Hero.
I really like it because they are Honoring the Hero's of our country.
They are a really cool Christan band.
I am really not really big fan of their clothes,but hey,everyone has their own style.
Right?
Anyway...
I was going to see them play at the Winter Jam.
But I had to baby sit.=(((
I was really sad.
I mean I've never been to concert,and it was the prefect option.
But it was to good to be true.
Sad right.='[
Anyway I'll live.
OXOXO EMILY OXOXO

No comments: