Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baseball.


Hello there!
So Baseball has officially started!
Yesterday Jeremiah had a practice game.
Bethany,and Joshua had their first practice!
Jeremiah actually had two games!
It was fun,because Sammy came!
We took Jonny to the park a lot..
It was hot yesterday,so Sammy,and I were really hot!
I was still fun,I got a little bit of sun too...
Last year it was maybe 30 degree's?
Really cold.
So getting sun,and being hot was very welcome.
We swung on the swings,I think it's funny how when your ten swings seem lame.
But then about two years later,they are SUPER FUN!
It's like that for a lot of things!
Like baby snacks...Yes baby snacks,they're Amazing!
Sammy,and I love them!
It funny because when I was younger,anything that made me seem little I didn't like.
But know if has to do with little kids it seems fun?
It's strange I know...
But most kids my age said they agreed.
Funny isn't it?
Anyway I'm happy about baseball.
Even though I'll never tell Miah I love to watch it.


2 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

Hi from an All Australian Emily! Lovely to meet you!

xo em

kentuckymommy said...

I'm so sorry I've recently started this up again,thx!