Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Painting Flowers

Hi guys!!
Hows your day going?
Mines good!
We did school,and made muffins...
Yummmyyy!!!
I love them.
Haha!;]
Sammy, and I had a prom meeting last night...
I'm not sure if I told you about but,Sammy and I are helping plan a home-school Prom.
It's Kinda a dumb theme,but hey if me Sammy are helping it'll be...
TOTALLY AWESOME!
Haha..At least I'm hoping..
Have you ever tried to decorate a Wizard Of Oz prom?
Yeah me either...
But there's a first time for everything.
Right?
Right.
So yesterday we(Mom,Miah,Josh,Beth,Jon,Jude.)
were on our way to the Prom meeting,and our car breaks down!
Not even near place we can get on the side of the road.
No.Right smack in the middle of a bridge!
Not the best place,that's for sure!
Anyway...
Mom called Dad,and managed to get a cop on call to stop.
The Cop called some other Cops,who gave us a ride home!
Jonny,Jude and I sat in one of the Cop cars for like ten minutes..
Jonny thought it was awesome!
It was kinda funny he was asking the Cops all kinds of questions.
In his adorable three year old voice.
I softened up the Cop a lot!
Well I've got to work out!
XOXO EMILY OXOXO


No comments: