Friday, December 7, 2012

Mustaches...

Hey There!
Hows everyone this fine afternoon?
Doing well I hope.
And if not then here's the most GIANT hug you've ever had.
See don't you feel better now???
I know I would if I'd just received a hug that big!!!!
I'm sure your wondering about the my choice of title.
So dear people I will share with you the reason of title,the reason is because I'm in love with fake mustaches!
I mean their awesome!Not real ones though,I would hate if I had one.
That'd be not nearly as funny.
I now have fake mustaches,and earrings that are shaped like them.
Sammy got them for me!:D








 
                                                


                                         

                                                 

                                             
                                     

                                    
                                        

                                                  
                                             I can't help!I simply love them!!!
            Thanks for reading,and hopefully falling in love with mustaches as well!

                                                        Emily Cangelosi
           


No comments: