Thursday, December 6, 2012

19 Days And Counting...

Salutations,
That's how awesome people,such as my self say hello.
I hope everyone has been well these last, few, somewhat cold weeks.
Our friend's, J.T and Anna, had their first baby today!!!
It's a boy,his name is Gabriel,and he is darn so cute!!!!I already love him!!!
I love the name Gabriel,because you can call him Gabe!I think that's adorable.
I want too have a son named Oliver,so I can call him Oli.
Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?
Well I think it is anyways..
Things have been good here,Christmas cheer is in everyone's hearts.
I love this time of year!!!Everyone so nice.
Tomorrow our swim team has our Christmas party.
I'm a Secret Santa,I get too give the gift I bought to the girl I'm Santa to.
I have this fear that my Santa will forget about me...
I'll be the only kid with a Santa who's forgot about them...Haha.
Oh!!!!I got a kitten,his name is Romeo,Moe for short.
And he's all mine!:D
So yes.That does mean I have to clean his litter box.
My Big Nana gave him too me.
He is such a crazy little dude!!!!
Here are some pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Kentucky.
Enjoy!(:
My Super Cute Lil Bro's.
(Jude wasn't too happy.)

My Amazing Little Sister,and I.

Mercy and I.

She'd be mad at me for posting this. Hehe.

My amazing family!!!

They were trying too hide me,and Jude was sad about it,sense I'm his favorite.

I love,love,love this one!

My WONDERFUL, AMAZING parents.
Oh yeah and really good looking too!(;

Jude's not crying!!!!
                          Thanks for reading,and hopefully enjoying my thoughts,and stories.

                                                               Emily Grace Cangelosi.


No comments: