Friday, September 7, 2012

No Coffee!!!!

Hello there reader's,
I write with a happy heart,but it hasn't been that way all day!
Oh no it has not!You see this fateful morn we had no coffee in the house!!!!!!!!!!
No Joe???Oh my,Oh my!!!!We couldn't figure out what to do!
But don't worry dear reader's!!!We did figure it out,you see once Grayson,and Haiden left,our wonderful Mother went to Starbucks;and got coffee!It was amazing,we woke straight up!Lol.
Our day started going much better after that.I was glad we decided to get some or I honestly would have fallen asleep!Haha.


Tonight our whole family might go to the Watkins game tonight!
I hope we do!We have not been to one this year.
Not a highschool one anyways:)


Well I've got to go,thank you for reading!!!!


Emily Grace Cangelosi

No comments: