Wednesday, September 5, 2012

On the Bright side


Helloooo there!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zm6i-C0p1Y&t=1s I love this song!!!!
It's a really good song,it's by Never Shout Never.
I'd love this band if they were Christian,but sadly they are not.I love their sound,but I do not not like the message in a lot of their songs.But this one I like.I have swim team try outs tonight,I'm so nervous!!!
I can't not make the team but I want to do good.I know once I get the I'll be totally fine,but knowing it's coming just makes me reallllyyyyyyyy scared. I was hoping my friend Skylar And I would be in the same lane together like we were in the summer,but he had go and be a freshman.So he's in a high school lane..
And sadly all the Washburn's are doing other sports this fall.So I'll be all alone:(Well in my lane anyways haha.But on the bright side  I get to do winter swimmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I'm very,very,very thankful for that!
I had wanted to last year,but didn't have the money or the time!So I had pretty much written it off as an option,but what do ya know?I get to do it!!!:)

My best friend,and I.
               







Mama,and Jude at the Mag party!I love this pic its soooo cute!:)


Well that's all for today!Byeeeee



                                                                          EMILY GRACE CANGELOSI
                            


No comments: