Friday, September 28, 2012

Swim,Skylar,And Sammy.


Hello there!
Sorry I've been behind!It's been a busy few weeks!
But very Fun!Swim has been going very well!I love it!
We've been bring my friend Skylar home,it makes for a very funny trip home!
He loves to tease me,but I can handle it,and I've tease him back.
Anyways him and mom are SO FUNNY together!I just sit back and listen to them!!!!
Sammy and I had our official Leo Introduction,So we're recognized by the Lions Club now.
I was super happy to see Sammy!I've missed her a lot!We don't see each other nearly as  much as we used too because she isn't doing swim team with me.): She doing the High School team,and I will next year.
But I'm to young.I love being a Swimmer,It's me. I've done other sports and liked them,but swimming feels right,and I love it!Even the caps,goggles,tight suits, fin,all of it!

                                                      
                                                     All swimmer's wear these.
                                        They all look up to on of these two guys,or a least respect them.



                                       
                                                                    or maybe even both of them.
                                                 
                                                     And I just thought these were funny.Haha.

                                             

                          
                                                And here's some random pictures...
My Bestie,and I.
Jude!!!Ahhhhhhh  so cute!!!!!!!
Well that's all for today!Thanks for reading.
Emily Grace Cangelosi

No comments: