Tuesday, October 16, 2012

These Days...

Hello there!
How's everyone been?I've been good!Sore,very,very sore.
Swim has been tough!Skylar moved up too Seniors,which is the fastest group!
He's gotten to be a really good swimmer,He works hard,and loves it.
Jeremiah had his Clipper Bazaar,it was really cold at the YMCA we had it at!
I was sick too,but it was still really fun!I know it doesn't sound like it,but it was!
My friend's Chris and Britany were there,I don't see them much.
So it was nice,Chris was super excited because his Birthday Party was that night.
He wouldn't stop talking about it!Britany and I both helped our Mom's with their booths.
After the Bazaar we came home,for about two hours,then went too Bethany's soccer Awards.
She did really good!I'm so proud of her!!!!She did really well!
Okay so lately I've loved French braid's like these....
  
                             

Shoe's like these:


Pants like these:


Shirts like these:


So I guess Sammy rubbing off on me?
She'd be so proud(;
Well that's all for today.
Thanks for Reading!
Emily Cangelosi

No comments: