Monday, November 28, 2011

PRAY!!!








Hey guys ,
Today Mom had to go to the hospital she has a blood clot in her lung...
I'm not as worried as you'd expect,but that's because I have Jesus.
It still serious tho.
I mean she has to spend the night,and may not be able to nurse Jude anymore...
So please,please,please pray.
And honestly I think even tho Jude was born this November,and that's awesome...
I'd like to forget the rest of the month.
Even tho none of the stuff is really that big,but it's like "Come on.Really?"
You now?
It's Beth trips to the ER,Mom's blood pressure,and now this...
I now people who have gone throw way worse,and so I'm trying not to feel bad for my self.
But it's kinda hard.
So I just try to pray for Mom.
Jude is a little trooper!
He is actually being really good!!!
But it's he misses Mom...
We all do...
So get well soon Mama.
We all love you to the moon and back...
OXOXO EMILY XOXOXO

No comments: